Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Purple Flowers

Purple Flowers 


This is the second Rubbernecker stamp that I bought at Scrapbook Expo this past weekend. It's called 3 Flowers. I didn't line it up exactly like I should have, but I still liked the way it turned out and decided to go with it. I'm sure I'll get lots of practice lining it up going forward. I'm so glad I decided to pick a couple of their stamps up to try. I really love the quality of them. I also like how easy they are to work with and how they don't look so perfect. I love the watercolor look. I plan to pick up more of their stamps and I'm going to try using some of my Brusho colors to stamp them. I'm actually kicking myself that I didn't pick up a few more stamp sets!

Thanks for stopping by!

 Products Used: Rubbernecker Stamps: 3 Flowers, Distress Ink, Spellbinders Nestabilities, VersaFine

No comments:

09 10