Monday, May 16, 2016

Here Comes Life

Here Comes Life


I made a ton of cards over the weekend. I played around creating backgrounds and tried a few techniques I've been wanting to try for awhile. 

I still have some that I have to adhere down to the cards yet and a few I'm still debating on whether or not to add some bling to. Sometimes I can't make a decision and have to look at them awhile in order to figure out what I want to do. 

For this card I decided I didn't want to use any bling or sequins. I created the background using Dyan Reavely's Dylusions paints and a one of her stencils. The sentiment from Penny Black was heat embossed with clear embossing powder 

I have a few more techniques I want to play around with so I'm hoping to get some time tonight or this week. I guess it all depends on how exhausted I am after working all day!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10