Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Love Blooms

Love Blooms 

No challenge for this card.  I was just playing around with a older Woodland Park background stamp from October Afternoon and several colors of Tim Holtz distress ink. I also wanted to use a flower die from Heartfelt Creations that I picked up awhile ago and haven't had a chance to work with. It's called Arianna Blooms and I love it!

For the background I stamped the Woodland Park image with versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then inked the watercolor paper the six colors below below.


Here's a close up of the background and the flowers. I used Graphic 45's Bohemian Bazaar patterned paper for the flowers. This Arianna Blooms die is so versatile and can make so many different variations of flowers. I can't wait to play around with it some more. 


The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Bloom & Grow. 


I've been using my new MISTI and I love it! I think this will be very helpful for me because with my Rheumatoid Arthritis sometimes I have a difficult time stamping a good image. Just from trying it out with various stamps I think the purchase of this product was well worth it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10