Saturday, March 28, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch!: CAS(E) This Sketch #116 Challenge

CAS(E) This Sketch #116 Challenge

Here's my submission for the CAS(E) this Sketch #116 challenge this week. I've been playing around with the Arianna Blooms and the Arianna Lace dies from Heartfelt Creations that I've had for awhile. 

One thing I've discovered is that I do like using thinner cardstock instead of more heavyweight cardstock when making these flowers. Thankfully I kept all the paper that I picked up at Archiver's through the years when they had the buy some get some for free! It seems to be the right weight will come in handy for flower making. 

I do apologize for the shadows on the photo. I just can't seem to find a decent place to take a photo. I've tried everywhere. Using the window in my craft room seems to be the best, but it's still not ideal to me. 

DSCN3797 

I love the dimension!

Other products used for this card were from Simon Says Stamp! I used the Thanks steel craft die style no. S202. I actually have two of these as I bought it twice! I'm trying to be careful not to do that. The sentiment is also from Simon Says Stamp! called Thanks SSS101347. I like this set because there are lots of sentiments to use with this die. It's pretty versatile because it also includes four thanks stamps that can also be used instead of the die. The card base is from PaperTrey Ink. The sentiment was stamped using Ranger Archival ink and of course I used my MISTI to stamp it!

I can see using the sketch below multiple times. I love how simple it is and can think of tons of different options for images and sentiments. I'm glad I decided to play along this week. 



Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Beautiful card Patty! Love the flower :)

Chris Dring said...

That flower is gorgeous! What a beautiful card!

09 10