Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thank You

Same Stap Different Look

No card for a challenge today. I used the same cling stamp from Hero Arts called Leaf and Floral Background that I used on this card. The only difference is that this time I used white embossing powder. On the first card I used clear embossing powder even though it looks like I used white. For the background I used patterned paper from BasicGrey. I really love this stamp and know that I will be using it over and over. The look is so different depending on what patterned paper you use behind it. Even coloring the background with distress ink like I did on the first card make it such a versatile stamp.

For the sentiment I used another Hero Arts stamp from the You're So Kind set. For the first time I used a Kraft Dye Ink that I bought from PaperTrey Ink. I've never used kraft ink before and it reminds me of how much it looks like you just stamped with versamark ink on kraft cardstock like I did with this card.

I added some bling from My Mind's Eye and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink. Love how this card turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10