Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Glory of Christmas Challenge #49

The Glory of Christmas Challenge #49

Today my card is for the challenge The Glory of Christmas Challenge #49. Anything goes as long as it's Christmas. Christmas cards are my favorite cards to create. Thank you and sympathy cards come in second and third. 

I've been checking around to find challenges that do Christmas all year round. I think I've found a few so don't be surprised if you see more Christmas cards on my blog in 2015.

The patterned paper I used is Silent Night by October Afternoon. This paper is just so cute, I love it! I bought a couple of these pads when I went to the their warehouse sale. For my ornament I die cut the image using a set of dies called Ornament Dies by Sweet 'n Sassy. They have two different stamp sets that also coordinate with this die set. I then ran the die cut through my Big Shot using an embossing folder from Darice. I don't have the name of it. I had some snowflake buttons in my stash so I cut the shank off the back and adhered it to the die cut with a glue dot. My little bow is made out of jute. The sentiment is by Inkadinkado. I've used this sentiment a lot through the years. 

Believe it or not, I've made all these Christmas cards and haven't even sent out one yet and it's December 23rd! Anyone on my card list will be getting their cards late this year!



Be sure to stop by The Glory of Christmas and check out all the cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

sweet art designs said...

I love your colour pallet and overall design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

09 10