Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Simon Says Bling It On! - Simon Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Bling It On! - Simon Wednesday Challenge


I created this card yesterday from some scraps I had on my table. I saw a Facebook post that Simon Says Stamps had a "Bling It On!" challenge going on right now. They are showcasing Kaisercraft products this week. While they would love for you to use their products, this card unfortunately doesn't use any. However you can still join the challenge and since this was spur of the moment and it has bling, I decided to go for it.

Products used for this card: PaperTrey Ink in Vintage Cream for the base, Memory Box Claremont Ornaments Die, Mark Richards Metal Sticker Gems in Gold Metal Metallique, Recollections Christmas Noel Glitter Paper, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Mini Holidays Stamp Set, Stampendous Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder.

Be sure to stop by their blog and see all the gorgeous cards using bling! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10