Saturday, March 15, 2014

Unscripted Sketches #248 - Happy Birthday


Time for another weekly sketch from Unscripted Sketches! I saw so many possibilities for this one! I almost went with a layout, but changed my mind at the last minute and made a card. 

For my alternating shapes I used the nested pennants die from Spellbinders. The patterned paper is from Echo Park Dots collection. The sentiment is from the Hero Arts stamp set called It's Your Day. 



Be sure to stop by out check out all the other Design Team Members Blogs:

Patty - that's me!
SarahKaye
Shir
Tracey

Hope you'll join us this week with your take on the sketch above. All the details are on the blog post over at Unscripted Sketches! Have a great weekend!

Products Used For This Card:
Base Cardstock - PTI in White
Patterned Paper - Echo Park Dots Collection
Solid Cardstock - Colorbok Textured Cardstock
Ink - Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black 
Die - Spellbinders Nested Pennants
Gems: Sprinkles by Doodle Bug Designs
Stamp - Hero Arts - It's Your Day CL661

No comments:

09 10