Saturday, March 1, 2014

Unscripted Sketches #246 - Dogs Leave Paw Prints On Our Hearts



Time for Sketch it Saturdays with Unscripted Sketches! For me, this was very CAS sketch. I know that I'll be using it over and over again.


I used a stamp set from Our Daily Bread called Dog Sympathy. Love this set!


The green card stock is ColorCore by Tim Holtz for Core'dinations. I ran it through my Big Shot using an embossing folder from Darice and then sanded it. 




Be sure to stop by out check out all the other Design Team Members Blogs:

Patty - that's me!
SarahKaye
Shir
Tracey

Hope you'll join us this week with your take on the sketch above. All the details are on the blog post over at Unscripted Sketches! Thanks for stopping by!

Products Used For This Card:
Base Cardstock - PTI in Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper - Tim Holtz Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock, DCWV Burlap Stack
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress - Peeled Paint
Embossing Folder - Darice
Gems: Hero Arts - Olive Green
Stamp - Our Daily Bread - Dog Sympathy



No comments:

09 10