Monday, February 24, 2014

You Make Me Smile


This is a card I just about tossed! I started out mixing some Festive Berries Tim Holtz Distress Ink with Golden Light Molding Paste. I then spread it over a TCW Balzer Designs mini chevron stencil. After it dried I wasn't too enthused by the almost "pinkish" color. I then let it sit for.......a few weeks! As I was picking up my craft room the other day, I looked at it again and thought "I can do something with this". 


I used my WRMK envelope punch board to make the little flag ends on the black and white card stock. I didn't apply the molding paste too thick, so the design isn't raised a lot. It does have some nice texture though. 


After popping up the sentiment which is by Hero Arts called All Occasion CL272 and adding a few Hero Arts black metallic decor, I think it turned out okay!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10