Monday, December 2, 2013

My Front Door Wreath Plus Another One!




I finally finished the wreath for my front door! When I came across this sled, I knew I wanted it on my wreath. I also wanted the plaid ribbon. 


I love how it turned out! 

It's so much fun to check out all the different items available for wreaths. I find myself taking forever walking through the aisles in the store. I think I said this in another blog post and I'm going to say it again…. I'm pretty sure I've definitely found an addiction for something that is on the same level for me as paper crafting! I just wish I would have tried making wreaths before now. 


This is the wreath I was working on in between the first one I thought I was going to use for my front door and the one above. 


I like this one too, but I already have one on my back door. The only other doors I have are bedroom and bathroom doors. If I put them there, no one would see them!


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my wreaths!

This post is linked to these parties: All Things Fee, Craft-O-Maniac Monday, A Round Tuit, Marvelously Messy, Made by you Monday


No comments:

09 10