Monday, November 18, 2013

Wishing You A Most Joyous Christmas!


Yesterday I had some time to play around with one of my new stamp and die sets from Sweet 'n Sassy. It's called Ornament Dies: Set of 4 and it coordinates with the Vintage Ornaments and Mod Ornaments stamp set. I think I have the Vintage Ornaments set. 

I used patterned paper from Recollections called Botanica Noel and PTI. The stamped snowflake is from the Hero Arts stamp set called Tree-mendous CL465. The gold cord and ribbon I found in my stash. I'm pretty sure the ribbon is from May Arts. I added some gold embossing powder and some pearl gems to the centers.

Products Used:
  • PTI
  • Patterned paper - Recollections - Botanica Noel
  • Gold Embossing Powder
  • Ribbon
  • Gold Cord
  • Sentiment & Diecuts from Sweet 'n Sassy 
  • Snowflake Stamp from Hero Arts - Tree-mendous CL465
  • Pearl Gemstones
I've linked this post to these parties: All Things Fee, Craft-O-Maniac Monday, A Round Tuit, Marvelously Messy, Made by You Monday
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

09 10