Monday, September 3, 2012

Christmas Cards


Do you ever feel overwhelmed with scraps? That's exactly how I feel! I've tried to organize them by patterns, color and size. I have so many it's starting to make me crazy. When something catches my eye I stop and create something.

 The Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium patterned paper I've used on all three of these cards is what I had left after making mini albums. I still have a good amount left, but most of the larger pieces have been used up. I know black isn't a traditional Christmas card color, but I like it!


I made these cards in August and set aside a few to get a jump start on my Christmas card making. I also added a few to my Etsy store. This has probably been one of my favorite lines from Graphic 45. I believe I heard that this collection is going to be retired.


I'm a member of the Graphic 45 Ning site. After I uploaded the card above to my page on their site, I was pleasantly surprised when I received an email that it was selected as one of their featured photos. 

I also used the Pure Poppy and True Black cardstock from Papertrey Ink. Here are some of the other products I used:


No comments:

09 10