Friday, July 27, 2012

Chipboard Mini Album


Here's another mini book using up my scraps of paper from Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium collection from last year.


It was such a fast book to put together. I used five 6 x 6-inch pieces of black chipboard and used my Cinch for the binding.


There are a total of eight pages including the inside of the front and back covers.


Two pages have a pocket that holds two tags that have room on the back of each for a photo and one tag for journaling.


This page has a flip up mat that holds two photos. I added red jute around it to keep the mat closed.


The rest of the pages are ready to just adhere a larger photo or multiple smaller ones.


I've left the back cover plain rather than adding patterned paper.

I still have a few sheets of 12 x 12 paper left, but not enough for another book. I'll use those and the rest of the 8 x 8 paper  for cards or layouts.

This post is linked to these parties: Delicately Constructed Friday, Chic and Crafty Party, Pity Party, Find a Friend Friday

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hey Patty, I REALLY like this album!! I like the Graphic 45 line and you've done a wonderful job using it in this one!!! :)

Patty Albertson said...

Thank you Donna! I really like this line too!

Anonymous said...

That's it, I'm officially going to start stalking your blog... I love your minis!!!

09 10