Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Paper Bag Mini Album


I've been busy! I had some leftover patterned paper from the Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium collection that I've been using up. I made some mini books using this paper line and sold them. A few weeks ago  someone contacted me to see if I would be able to make two for her. I knew I didn't have enough paper for books, so I ordered another 12x12 pad. I created the books for her and I still had paper left. I was able to make this book and another one that I'll post later. I've also got plenty left for some cards too!

I can't wait to get the new Christmas collection from Graphic 45. It's called Nutcracker Sweet.

I used paper bags for the pages and chipboard for the covers of this mini book.


It's a pretty hefty book with lots of room for photos.


It's pretty thick.


There are eight pages. Using both sides that means there are eighteen pages including the inside front and back cover.


I've got pockets on most of the pages throughout the book.


I cut circles out of some of the patterns and made embellishments with them. I adhered the circles to Bazzill chips and added some Glossy Accents.


I made tags for journaling and photos. They are tucked into the pockets throughout the book.


While working on this book I had all of my Graphic 45 patterned paper strewn from one end of my craft room to another. Because of my mess, I grabbed a piece of patterned paper from the Christmas Past collection and used it on the two pages above.  I was going to redo the pages, but I thought the two patterns fit in very nicely so I left well enough alone. 



I adhered the Santa's to a piece of chipboard and covered them with Glossy Accents like I did the embellishment above. The photo mat fits just behind it and is held in place with the altered mini clothespin. There's also room to add a few more photos along with the mat.


More pockets and tags.


I left the two pages above plain so that larger photos could be added or multiple small ones.


More pockets and tags.


The two embellishments above were also made with paper from the Christmas Past collection. I thought they coordinated well with the pattern paper from the Christmas Emporium collection. After they had been adhered is when I realized they weren't from the same collection. Oops!


Here's a pocket page and a page that has been left blank for a larger photo.


The final page is also a pocket page and the inside back cover has been left blank for a larger photo.


The back cover has been covered in patterned paper.


There are sixteen large tags for more journaling and photos. Both sides can be used so that means double the room. There are two tags in each pocket page.



Here's a final view from the top. 

This post is linked to these parties: Inspiring Creativity, Whatever Goes Wednesday 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

09 10