Monday, July 16, 2012

Shrimp Over Jasmine Rice


I made shrimp for dinner tonight and served it over jasmine rice. It was so flavorful and absolutely delicious!

I found the recipe on Pinterest a few weeks ago. I pinned it for future use and I'm so glad I did!

The recipe was originally pinned by Kay Davenport Barr. Here's the link to her original pin.


Heat oven to 350°. Line a baking pan with foil. Cut lemons into slices and add to the bottom of the pan. I used 3 lemons. Drizzle lemon with one stick of butter.

Add shrimp to bowl and sprinkle one package of dried Italian seasoning on top. Toss to coat. I didn't have dried Italian seasoning so I improvised and used a package of dried Ranch dressing.

Add the shrimp on top of the lemon slices and butter. Bake until just pink.


I baked mine for 15 minutes. I also used medium frozen raw shrimp that I thawed. I prefer to use fresh, peeled and deveined shrimp but frozen was all I had on hand.


The jasmine rice added even more flavor to this. 



My husband is lucky because there are enough leftovers for him to have this for dinner again tomorrow. We both loved this so much that we'll be having it more often.

This post is linked to these parties: Tuesday Confessional, All Things Fee,
Craft-O-Maniac Monday, A Round Tuit, This Week's Cravings, Made By You Monday, A Marvelous Mess

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Jill said...

Yummy! That looks super tasty and nice and easy too!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

09 10