Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunshine Inspired

Today my eye caught this bicycle stamp sitting on my shelf. It kind of reminds me of my moms bike that my daughter has. Even though it was a little brisk out, it was nice to have the sunshine streaming through the windows. We have alot of snow on the ground from our storm earlier this week, but I couldn't help but think of how nice it will be to take a bike ride. Spring is coming isn't it?
Find Joy...
The base cardstock is actually a light yellow. The photo makes it look beige.

Products used for this card:

PTI in Lemon Tart, Patterned Paper from BoBunny - Avocado Dot, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Clear Embossing Powder, Printworks - Bike With Basket - JB3925, EK Success Binding Edge Punch, Ribbon from American Crafts, Stampendous! Dot Sparklers, Hero Arts Clings - CG276 - Things.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10