Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas Banner

This is my second to last Christmas card to share. I promise. Hopefully I can keep that promise, but this kind is my favorite to create.

I used plaid patterned paper from BasicGrey that I adore! 
Merry Christmas Banner
For the sentiment, I combined two different stamp sets. The "Merry" is from The Classic Rubber Stamp Mini's Alphabet Set. The "Christmas" used Hero Arts Holiday Sayings Clear Stamps Set.

This is the card I sent to my sister and brother-in-law who live in the Twin Cities. I hope they liked it!

Products Used For This Card:
Bo Bunny - Harvest Dots - Patterned Paper
BasicGrey -Jovial - Merry Maker - Patterned Paper
"Merry" from The Little Classic Rubber Stamp Mini's Stamp Set
"Christmas" from Hero Art's - Holiday Sayings - CL343
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Ric Rac
Gold Twine
Brads

No comments:

09 10