Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas Wreath

I can't wait for my laptop anymore! It's been in the shop getting repaired and I have to start blogging my Christmas cards. I had to bite the bullet and just download all my photos to the desktop computer I've been using. Everything can be uninstalled once I'm back to using my laptop.

I've made around 67 cards this year using around 20 different designs. Whew! Now just to get them all blogged!

The card below is one of my favorites. I used a small flower punch from EK Success to make the wreath and the open scallop edge punch. This punch has fast become a favorite.

Merry Christmas Wreath

The patterned paper is called Christmas Script by Colorbok. I found this paper and the sparkly red behind it at JoAnn Crafts.

Products Used For This Card:
Bazzill
Patterned Paper - Christmas Script from Colorbok
Nestabilities
EK Success Punches - Open Scallop Edge & Flower
May Arts Ribbon
Stampendous! Dot Sparklers

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

09 10