Sunday, November 21, 2010

Patty's Weekly Blog Picks

Craft Blogs
Dollar Store Crafts - Budget friendly crafts from Dollar Store finds. I fell in love with this one: Twig & Button Snowflakes.
Manmade DIY - There's a little bit of everything here. Very innovative ideas!
A Scrapjourney - If you want to see some gorgeous cards, check out Debby's work! Just amazing!
Plastic Bag Crafts - Check this out if you're plastic bags are out of control. I have to say...some are a little odd!
Craftzine: Egg Cup from a fork. How innovative is that!

Cooking Blogs
Make Ahead Meals For Busy Moms - I'm all for easy meals.
The Better Baker - There are some very good sounding recipes here!
Mandy's Recipe Box - My mouth was watering just reading some of her recipes! I will definitely be trying some of them!
Sinful Southern Sweets - All I can say is Wow!
The Farm Chicks - There's a little of everything here. Fun blog to peruse!

You can always access previous weeks' links by clicking "Patty Picks" on the side bar in the upper right.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Patty I love your weekly blog picks. Thanks for doing this!!

Cristy

09 10