Sunday, November 14, 2010

Patty's Weekly Blog Picks

Cooking
Bed and Breakfast Recipes - This isn't a blog and I came across it quite by accident while searching for something totally unrelated. Needless to say, I hit the motherlode! I have a big B&B cookbook and I love it!
Charles Phoenix - WARNING: Sense of humor required! This video is flippin' hilarious! So is the Cherpumple "Monster" Pie Cake. Okay, I have to say The Astro-Weenie Christmas Tree comes in second.

Crafts
Free Digital Stamps - That's right, FREE! Perfect for all you digital stamp users. This blog has tons of links to FREE digital stamps.
Andrea's Bow Cottage - There's some fun project tutorials here. My favorite is this one: September Tribute.

Miscellaneous
Today's Nest - I put this site in the miscellaneous category because there's a little of everything here. Kind of like my blog. There's life, home, food, art & design.
Paint It Black - Soft fabric paint. I don't know about you, but I know I could use this stuff!
LIFE Timeline - This site is sooo cool!! I have to credit the hubby for this one since he's the one that brought this site to my attention. You can create your LIFE timeline in chronological order using photos and share it with family and friends.
Key Ingredients America By Food - For all you locals, this is interesting. Rhinelander has been chosen to host the Smithsonian's Key Ingredients exhibition. It will be going on December 10, 2010 to January 21, 2010.

You can always access previous weeks' links by clicking "Patty Picks" on the side bar in the upper right.

Have a great week!

No comments:

09 10