Friday, November 12, 2010

In The Kitchen With Grandma

I just finished this layout for The Baker's Wife and love how it turned out! I used the Grand Nestabilities Labels Four with the new Spellbinders Grand Calibur. I think I know what I'll be trying to talk the hubby into letting me buy! Phyllis has a great deal going on now for the Grand Calibur. If you purchase a set of 8 dies, she'll throw in a Grand Calibur for free! It's a light weight, versatile machine that you can also use with your regular size nestabilities.

The "stars" for this layout are again the grandchildren of Phyllis, owner of The Baker's Wife. Since I don't have any grandkids of my own, I'm thinking I should adopt them! My favorite parts of this layout are the warm colors,  and the brads by Doodlebug are absolutely adorable!
In The Kitchen With Grandma

Journaling Pull

I added a journaling pull so that Phyllis can document her memories about the photos.

Products used for this layout:
Bazzill Cardstock
Patterned Paper by Moxxie. Joy of Baking - Dash of That
Doodlebug Design Boutique Brads - Bon Appetit Assortment
Spellbinders Grand Calibur & Grand Nestabilities Labels Four
Tim Holtz  Alterations - On the Edge - File Tabs
Sizzix Dies
Tombow Marker

Now...I need to get started on my Christmas cards....

Thanks for stopping by! If your local you can purchase all the products used for this layout at The Baker's Wife.

No comments:

09 10