Friday, November 26, 2010

Pumpkin Mousse

Pumpkin Mousse

This year's Thanksgiving meal was pretty low key, which was fine with me. I didn't make one thing except for this Pumpkin Mousse. We just ordered the whole thing from one of our local grocery stores. Since I don't eat pumpkin pie, this was my dessert.

This recipe can be found on alot of sites if you do a search. I used the one I found on the Weight Watchers group that I belong to on Facebook.

Pumpkin Mousse

1 - 15oz. can pure pumpkin
1 small  pkg sugar free, fat free vanilla or butterscotch instant pudding, dry
1/2 c. skim milk
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups fat free Cool Whip    

Mix the first four ingredients together in a medium size bowl. Fold in the Cool Whip. Chill.
1/2 cup equals 1 Weight Watcher point

Now I've got to get serious about getting my Christmas cards done. I've been stalling and have been in a creative slump lately. I just haven't been able to do anything! I'm hoping that now that we're done with all the Christmas decorating that will get me in the spirit.

2 comments:

Jinxy and Me said...

Sounds yummy...and really easy to do!

Linda said...

Oh my this does sound yummy! I like the low points.
I have feel like I am in a slump too. Sons home, in-laws needing attention, getting lights up, two Thanksgiving dinners to make. It might be I just haven't had a chance to sit down and do some playing in my craft room.
I made two apple pies. I miss not having pumpkin. I may have to make your mousse.
hug,
Linda

09 10