Friday, October 8, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #131

Here's a card I created for the Taylored Expressions Challenge. I hope you stop by and check out all the beautiful cards the Design Team made.

Merry Christmas


Here's the sketch I worked from:

TESC131 10.15.10


This was a fun sketch to work with. I used some new Jillibean Soup patterned paper called Christmas Chestnut Soup Sprig of Parsley. This paper is so cute and I have more patterns to work with, so look for more cards from this collection.

Thank goodness my stickles were dry. I sat my card on the counter and I have a very naughty cat who decided to sit on the card and untie the bow. If the stickles would have been wet, he would have had a glittery butt. I guess it would have served him right! Anyone want a cat???

Supplies used for this card: Doublemates Berry Red Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Christmas Chestnut Soup Sprig of Parsley Patterned Paper, Reminisce Glitter Factory Precious Jade Paper, Twine, Ric Rac, Memento Ink in Rhubarb Stalk, We Re Memory Keepers "Happy Holiday" & "St. Nick" Clear Stamps, Stickles in Xmas Red, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Hero Arts Olive Green Gemstones, Gelly Roll Clear Stardust Pen.

I'll be dropping this card off at The Baker's Wife where it will be on display. I'd like to thank Phyllis, the owner for giving me the opportunity to create items at my leisure with her supplies.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute holiday card. So sparkly and fun.

09 10