Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Autumn Greetings

Autumn Greetings


Autumn Greetings1


I stopped working on layouts I'm creating long enough to make a fall card. I bought these Autumn Foliage stamps by Inkadinkado last winter in anticipation of using them. The photo is of the beautiful color all around us.

I added acrylic over the photo and stamped the sentiment with Stazon Jet Black Ink. I stamped the leaves and added Glossy Accents. Love that stuff!

This fall weather has been really good to me! I don't usually like the cooler weather as much, I prefer it to be hot. The barometric pressure has been in the 30's and when it's higher it seems I'm in much less pain. That's a far cry from what it has been like for me all summer! I feel like a different person......until it changes again. I'm going to enjoy it while I have the chance!

Supplies used for this card: Bazzill Cardstock, Autumn Foliage Clear Stamps by Inkadinkado, Rich Cocoa Ink from Memento, Acrylic, Photo, Brads, Glossy Accents, Twine, Stazon Jet Black ink.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

09 10