Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Flowery Thank You

I made today my "lazy day" and worked in my craft room this afternoon. I felt in the mood to make some cards. First I experimented with flower making and came up with this one. I didn't use any card sketches, just flew solo. I like how it turned out. Love that black sparkle embossing powder!

Thank You



I finally took the plunge and opened up an Etsy shop. There's an icon to the right if you want to check it out or click here. I will be adding this card to the shop.

Products used for this card:

  • Bazzill Cardstock
  • Fiskars Border Punch
  • Button
  • Tulle
  • Memento Ink
  • Embossing Powder
  • Hero Arts "Thank You Flourish" Clear Stamps, CL286
  • Hero Arts Gemstones

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Here's to more "Lazy Days"! Beautiful card, Patty, just love your flower!

Checked out your Etsy shop...Cool! Congratulations and good wishes for many sales!

09 10