Saturday, April 3, 2010

Card Using Sticky Back Canvas

I've been experimenting with Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky Back Canvas and I like this stuff! I transferred my patterned paper to the canvas, then I cut it into four pieces and used my paper edger. You only see three pieces on the card, because my experiment didn't work. I was going to sew on each square, but my needle kept getting stuck. So I had to toss one of the squares.

I stamped on the ribbon and I think the texture makes it look a little blurred, but I like the effect.

Better With Friend



These adorable flowers are so cute! I've cut a ton of felt strips and only have four flowers made. Here's a tutorial on how to make them.



Products Used For This Card:

  • Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky-Back Canvas
  • Bazzill Cardstock
  • Ribbon
  • Felt
  • Buttons
  • Hero Arts Stamps "Friends" CL351

2 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful work, Patty!

I see you are a member of Paper Craft Planet...hope you will come join The Play Date Cafe group there!

Vicky said...

How Springy!

09 10