I really like the Ultra Fine Flower Soft. It's so nice for small detail areas. The black sparkle embossing powder is one of my favorites too!
Aren't those flowers just adorable!? I've used one on my next card I'm going to blog about, and I'll include a link to a tutorial on how to make them.
Products Used For This Card:
- Bazzill Cardstock
- Graphic 45 Patterned Paper: Vintage Cherries - Fashionista Collection
- Hero Arts Stamps "Glamorous" CL269
- Ultra Fine Flower Soft in Black
- Ranger Black Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Fiskars Scallop Blade & Border Punch
- Sewing Machine Stitching
- Hero Arts Gemstones