Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Thursday!

I don't know about you, but I'm happy that the week is almost over! My day off is on Saturday this week and I'm looking forward to it. As I was wandering through Paper Studio the other day looking for paper to create a card, I happened upon some paper that I never would have thought of using. I like the way the card below turned out. I love the black with the kraft. Anyone out there reading this that knows me is probably laughing because I can always find something to create when it has to do with the color black! Black is one of my favorite colors. I always seem to gravitate toward darker colors when I make a card. I've been really trying to expand my horizons and use lighter colors.

100_1241

Products used for this card: "Card Sentiments" Clear Art Stamps by Crafty Secrets, Bazzill Kraft Cardstock, Hero Arts Art Flowers in white and cream, Creative Imaginations Script Noir, Black Polka & Double Cream Floral from the Narratives Collection by Karen Russell, Creative Imaginations Black Plush Brads and May Arts Black Velvet Ribbon.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I love how simple but elegant this card is. The plush brads and velvet ribbon sure do give it that special touch for any sentiment.

09 10