Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Friendship and Sympathy Cards

Everyone should have a selection of cards for every occasion. I'm in the process of building mine up, so I have them when I need them. Below is sympathy card I made on Monday at Paper Studio. Further down is a friendship card I've been working on for a few days at home and finally finished late last night. I'm working on additional projects and I'll post pictures soon.

100_1157

The supplies I used for the sympathy card above are:
-Olive and Light Blue cardstock
-Bazzill Diamond Bling cardstock
-Marks Paper Company August Collection "Icc Cream Cone/Board Shorts" paper
-Silver Sheer Ribbon and Brown Burlap Fiber from May Arts
-Barely Blue matte buttons from Lasting Impressions from their "All Sorts of Things" line
-Stamps by Hero Arts
-Artprint Brown ink
-Corner rounder, Pop Dots & Zots Adhesive Dots

I used my favorite Clear Arts Stamps "Coffee & Tea" again by Crafty Secrets for the card above. I've got many more projects to make with these stamps! I also used my favorite paper which is Graphic 45! The paper card is called "Bee's Knees" from the Times Nouveu Collection. Other products used were black and red cardstock, black mesh ribbon, black and white gingham ribbon and Hero Arts small accent pearls. My inspiration for this card came from Vicky Meier, a customer of Paper Studio. I just loved the ATC card she gave me at the Saynor Stampede. Search my blog for the Stampede and you can see a picture of her card.




1 comment:

Vicky said...

Love your cards! Patty, you did a wonderful take on the friendship card. Isn't the pearl earring to die for. LOL

09 10