Thursday, August 2, 2018

Leave A Little Sparkle

Sparkle 

The card I'm sharing today uses a stamp set, die and stencil I picked up in June when I went to the Rubber Stamp Expo held at Canterbury Park. I'm glad we have the two shows, one in May and one in June each year. I'm also glad it's just two times a year! It's so easy to overspend. 

Throughout the year I buy things here and there if I'm able to find them at local stores. However in this day and age most of my purchases are online because you can usually get anything you are looking for!

Sparkle 

I used a stencil from Taylored Expressions called Blooming Beautiful

I used distress oxide inks on the background, but I don't remember what colors I used.

I wrote them on the back of the panel, which wasn't the brightest idea because I remembered that after I had adhered the panel to the mat!

The stamp set is from Sunny Studios. The die is called Sparkle Word and the stamp set is called Born To Sparkle

Sparkle

I watercolored a small strip of watercolor paper with the same colors I used for the background. Then I die cut the word sparkle. I used VersaFine ink over the word and embossed with clear embossing powder. I repeated this several times so I had a shiny finish. You can't see that very well in the photo. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Thursday!
SaveSave

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Wow Patty, that is a super prettybcard❤

09 10