Monday, July 16, 2018

Two Cards Using A Stencil & Leftover Ink

Wonderful Person 

For this card I used a stencil from Dare 2B Artsy that I picked up at the Rubber Stamp Show I recently attended. I thought I knew about this company, but it appears that they are new to me. When I saw this stencil I fell in love with it! One can never have too many stencils.....right?!

Wonderful Person

I used five different distress oxide colors. The colors I used are: wilted violet, picked raspberry, twisted citron, candied apple and carved pumpkin. 

Wonderful Person

This past weekend I got a great deal on a stamp set from Hampton Arts at Hobby Lobby. It was on sale for $2.49. There isn't a name on the set, just a number: SC0749. There are a few sentiments but what caught my eye was the flowers. They are the kind that look like someone was doodling. I like the look of them. 

I stamped three of the flowers onto some Inkadinkado masking paper. I fussy cut them and then used them over each flower as a mask to make them look like they are behind each other. 

I finished the card off with a sentiment from a Gina K Designs stamp set and some miscellaneous bling in my stash. 

Hello

For this card I used the leftover ink that was on left on the stencil after creating the card above.

I can't bear to waste ink!

Hello

I love how the color is very muted. It helped to make this a very clean and simple card.

Hello

I watercolored some ink onto water color cardstock and then die cut the sentiment using a die from Simon Says Stamp. I then finished off the card with some bling. 

Products Used:
Dare 2B Artzy Stencil - Wacky Boxes
Simon Says Stamp Die - Script Hello SSSD111752
Gina K Stamps - All About You
Hampton Arts Stamps
Distress Oxide Inks - colors listed above
Misc Bling

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I absolutely love your cards I can understand why you like this stencil so much. As they say in baseball, you hit a home run!

Eileen said...

Fabulous cards! What a fun stencil.

09 10