Friday, August 18, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #235


I love this week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! 

I'm updating this post because I'm linking my card to the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #78 too! I always check their challenges but somehow missed this one and my card fits in perfectly.

When I opened my email this afternoon and saw this sketch I couldn't wait to get home and create my card. I knew exactly what I was going to use! I have a ton of scraps that I have cut off the ends of panels I've used for other cards. I knew they'd be perfect!

I like that this is such a simple design. Less is more and I'm really starting to love making CAS cards more and more.

Wonderful

Distress oxide inks were used on the original card panels that I cut the strips from. Since these were in my scrap pile, I don't remember what colors I used. 

Wonderful 

The sentiment used on this card is from Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks 

Because I loved the sketch so much and I had the scraps, I decided to make a second card.

Thanks

The sentiment on this card is from Plus9.

Be sure to stop by the CAS(E) this Sketch blog. Their Design Team created some beautiful cards!

Supplies:
Cardstock
Distress Oxide Inks
Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp - Uplifting Thoughts
Sentiment - WPlus9 - Hand Lettered Thanks

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous takes on the sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great way to use those scraps! A match made in heaven! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

What a brilliant use of scraps! Amazing!!

09 10