Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge: Sketch 225

Hugs


This is my first sketch as a new design team member of the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog! I'm excited to be on the team. I love participating in both sketch and color challenges so this is perfect. 

There are 24 design team members. I will be on Team A and will post my interpretation of the sketch every other week. 

I've used a lot of different products on my card for such a simple design. I started out by using peacock feathers distress oxide ink over a Color Box Art Screens stencil on white card stock. Before taking the stencil off my card stock I laid a Heidi Swap stencil over top and inked with fossilized amber distress oxide. I die cut my stenciled image using a die from Our Daily Bread. I used the extra ink I had left on my craft mat to ink up two pieces of card stock that I used to die cut the heart and an the border strip. For my border I used a new die I picked up from Kat Scrappiness. My sentiment is a die cut from card stock using a die from Sizzix. Lastly, I added some sparkling clear droplets. All products are listed below. 


Hugs 


Supplies:
Cardstock
Stencil: ColorBox Art Screen: Lovely
Stencil: Heidi Swap: Polka Dot
Die: Our Daily Bread: Double Stitched Rectangles
Die: Simon Says Stamps: Painted Hug
Die: Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations: Scribbles & Splat
Die: Kat Scrappiness: Fancy Scalloped Stitched Borders
Ink: Distress Oxide: fossilized amber & peacock feathers
Bling: Kat Scrappiness: 4mm & 6mm Sparklng clear droplets

Thanks for stopping by!
SaveSave

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I absolutely LOVE this card. TFS Patty!

Patty Albertson said...

Thanks Eileen!

09 10