Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November Swap Cards

DSC00035

These are the cards I sent out to my swap partners this month. For the one above I used a stencil and translucent embossing powder. Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

For the card below I used a stencil with embossing paste and then covered the image with some distress ink. Sentiment from Hero Arts.

DSC00036


DSC00034

For the card above I used a stencil from Hero Arts along with some translucent embossing paste. Sentiment and diecut from WPlus9.

The card below is stamped with a Hero Arts stamp and heat embossed. Sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.

DSC00033

No cards will be swapped for the month of December. We will also be changing partners. I understand that they switch it up every couple of months.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10