Thursday, January 1, 2015

Retrosketches Challenge #146

Retrosketches Challenge #146

Hope everyone had a great New Years! Mine was very lazy. I worked on a few cards for some challenges that I want to participate in and that's about it. 

For this card I used PaperTrey Ink cardstock as my base in white. The colored cardstock and the patterned paper are by Core'dinations called Carnival and Brights. I also used DCWV's Burlap Stack. My leaf image is from a stamp set by Hero Arts called Delicate Leaf Clusters. I cut down a piece of distress watercolor cardstock from Tim Holtz and using the Tim Holtz waterbrush I painted on three different Tim Holtz Distress Stains. The colors I used are broken china, picked raspberry and salty ocean. The sentiment is also from Hero Arts called Thanks A Bunch. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye. I loved this versatile sketch and know that I will use it over and over. 


Retrosketches #146

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10