Saturday, February 15, 2014

Baby Card: Bundle Of Joy



Thought I'd share a baby card I made using Graphic 45's Little Darling's collection. This was actually a card I made for the Unscripted Design team sketch his week. My photo was loaded into the designer's forum, but somehow has gone missing. Because of that my card wasn't included on the blog this week. If you want to see sketch for the week that I followed, you can see it here.

Last week for sketch #243 I also made a baby card but it was more geared for a girl. This one is more of a boy card. All products used for this card are from Graphic 45. The base card is from PTI. I also used a small piece of ribbon.

This post is linked to this party: Bowdabra Saturday Crafty Showcase

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card. What a great collection. I love Bessie Pease!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the colors!!!

Patty Albertson said...

Thanks Leslie & Kimberly!

09 10