Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Potluck




This is my contribution for tomorrow's potluck at work. Cinnamon fudge and reindeer cookies.



I decided to go with a cinnamon fudge recipe that I first tried in 2010. You can find the recipe here. It's super quick, easy and has a great taste. I sprinkled sea salt on it this time which is something I didn't do the first time. I like the sweet/salty taste.


I knew I wouldn't have time to do any baking today so my next choice was to put together these reindeer cookies that I saw on Pinterest. They're cute and fast and easy to put together. They're pretty self-explanatory, but here's a link to the ingredients.


1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

These reindeer cookies look ADORABLE!!! I asked my husband if he would take them to work if I made them, he said "If they made it" so they look scrumptious to him too!!!
YUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Happy Holidays!

09 10