Saturday, November 16, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #231


I created a pretty clean and simple card for this week's sketch. It was a good way to use of some of the washi tape I've been hoarding. 




I'm not sure who the manufacturer is for this tape since I tossed all the packaging. I sure do love the pattern and the bright colors!

I hope you'll join us this week with your take on the sketch above. All the details are on the blog post over at Unscripted Sketches! You don't have to have a blog in order to play. If you load your creations to a gallery, just add the direct link to your project and be sure to give credit for the sketch to Unscripted Sketches. That's it!

Products Used:
Base Cardstock - PTI in White, Pure Poppy
Washi Tape
Stamps - Hero Arts - Thanks A Bunch - CL663
Ink - Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
Gems - My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots


2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

great card! love your use of the sketch.

Patty Albertson said...

Thanks Leslie! Thanks for stopping by!

09 10