Thursday, April 11, 2013

Friend Card Using Negative Scrap

Just Saying Hello Friend

As I was picking up my craft table I found this negative scrap leftover from this card I made the other day. Just as I was about to drop it in the garbage I realized that it would be perfect for another card! This is what I came up with using patterned paper from the Blissful collection from Authentique.  I love pairing yellow, gray, white and black (some of my favorites!) together.

I adhered the patterned paper behind the strip of negative black. I stamped the sentiment with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot and embossed it with clear embossing powder. For the sentiment I combined two Hero Arts Stamps Sets: Friends - CL351 and All Occasion - CL272. The cardstock is True Black, White and Lemon Tart from PTI. The gems are Hero Hues from Hero Arts.

This post is linked to:
Link It Up Thursday
Catch A Glimpse Party

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10