Thursday, April 11, 2013

Colours and Sketches Challenge #20 - Sketch

Thinking of You

I really love that I'm participating in challenges again! It's been awhile since I've created cards and I forgot how much I love it. Working from sketches really jump starts your creativity and gets you going. 

For this sketch over at CAS -  Colours and Sketches the idea is to the minimum amount of layering etc and make the card as clean and simple as possible. I think I achieved that with this card. 

Products  used: PTI in White, Pure Poppy and True Black, Hero Arts Pearls, Hero Arts Stamps - Thinking of You - CL140 and With Sympathy - CL476.



Colours & Sketches Sketch Challenge

This post is linked to these parties:

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Hi Patty. Love this card. Red and black are my two favorite colors. Thank you for linking up to whimsical wednesday. I so appreciate you joining in the fun.
Leslie :)

sandie said...

These 3 panels are really striking. The black flowers really look great against this colour. Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colour and Sketches.

Danielle said...

How pretty! I love making cards but haven't found time to do so lately... =( You've inspired me to get busy again! =) Thanks for linking up at our Pinterest Power Party!

Danielle
SewMuchCrafting.com

Jacqueline said...

Thanks so much for playing along this week at CAS - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

Kylie said...

What a beautiful card with its striking colours! Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S xx

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Fabulous! Love the asian feel to the card. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Paula Knall said...

Thank you for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Paula xxx

Louise van Vuren said...

Love the black and red combo, beautifully stamped too. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches

Louise xx

09 10