Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cards From Swap - First Five

Christmas Swap Card From Kim

I want to share the first five cards I've received so far from a "Christmas Card" swap I joined. There were 17 of us that participated. I thought I'd share just a few at a time so my post isn't so photo heavy. 

This card was created by Kim. I also participated in a Mini Book swap and Kim was my partner. I haven't received her book yet, but if it's as pretty as her card, I know I will love it! 

Christmas Swap Card From Yolanda

Yolanda created this one. Love the "Oh, Snap!" That penguin is pretty cute too!

Christmas Swap Card From Serena

This one is from Serena. I love how vintage it is. The little mitten charm is adorable! Serena was my mini book swap partner. I'm so happy she loved the book I sent her!

Christmas Swap Card From Tasha

Tasha created this card. I love the patterned paper she used for the trees. I also love the trim she used as garland. 

Christmas Swap Card From Maggie

Maggie created this one. Love that funky patterned paper! The tree is a felt material. Very cute card! I share the next group of cards as I get them in.

Don't forget that I'm giving away two sets of 30 Holiday Tags! They can be used on all the gifts your giving this year. If you don't need them, you could give them as a gift. Giveaway ends at midnight CST Wednesday, December 12th. I choose two winners on Thursday. You can see the tags here and get all the details!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10