Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Gift Card Holders

Gift Card Holder

I made some gift card holders this year for my Etsy store. This one has a belly band for the closure.

Gift Card Holder

They open up like a wallet. I was able to locate an old gift card that we had laying around to make sure that it fits. Best of all I'm able to use up a lot of the patterned paper that I have. Below are some of the other variations I created.

Gift Card Holder

This was also has a belly band closure.

Gift Card Holder

I love plaid! I had used this paper for a project and I had a large quantity left and I've been using it for many items.

Gift Card Holder

I used a velcro closure for this one.

Gift Card Holder

This one is the same except for the sentiment and the inside is a little different.

Gift Card Holder

The middle section of each holder has space to write a note from the giver to the receiver.

Gift Card Holder

This is the last one. I wish I could remember all the names of the manufacturers for the paper lines I used. Unfortunately I no longer have the strips that get cut off when you first start cutting into paper. This is the only  one that I used a tie closure for.

Gift Card Holder

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these, they are really clever.x

09 10