Monday, December 5, 2011

21 Days Of Christmas Cards - Day 5 - Snowflakes

Snowflakes Are Like Friends
I'm really happy with how this card turned out. I love the different patterns that I was able to have show through the snowflakes. I made several of this one and the patterns are all a little different. This design is so versatile to use for different types of cards.

Supplies used to create this card: PTI Cardstock in White and Pure Poppy, Snowflake punches by Martha Stewart, Stamp from Penny Black - Each Friend - 3261F, Patterned Paper from We R Memory Keepers White Christmas - Wrapping Paper, Winter Mittens and Ho Ho Ho, Memento Ink in Bamboo Leaves and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot.

Thanks for stopping!

This post is linked to these parties: All Things Fee, Round Tuit, Made By You Monday.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

09 10