Saturday, December 10, 2011

21 Days Of Christmas Cards - Day 10 - Christmas Greetings

Christmas Greetings
Here's another simple design for Day 10 of the "21 Days Of Christmas Cards". While at Scrapfest this past September I bought the Icing Sugar Candi by Craftworkcards after watching a demo of them. I like their description of them: Just Like Brads But Legless. They come in all colors, but I bought the white. That way I can make them whatever color I want for projects. They are very economical too! There's probably well over 100 in a bag.

Supplies used: PTI Cardstock in Pure Poppy, Authentique Wonder Collection, Stamp from TPC Sutdios - Christmas Greetings, Holly Embellishments from Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by!

This post is linked to these parties: Saturday Spotlight, Show and Tell Saturday, Saturday Is Crafty Day.

No comments:

09 10