Friday, June 10, 2011

Another Sympathy Card

I think I'll be getting alot of use from this stamp set by Hero Arts called 'Sympathy' (CL476). With six sentiments and two images it's a good value with a ton of versatility.
Here's a second card I created with this set. The first card can be seen here.
Sending Caring Thoughts Your Way
I used Ranger's Perfect Pearls in Perfect Gold for the stamped image. The image is called Bramble Wreath (E1276) from Memory Box. They sure have some beautiful stamps! For the berries on the wreath I used Liquid Pearls in Ruby Red. I just love how the liquid pearls sets so fast.

Other products used for this card include patterned paper from Pinecone Press Design called Spice Cider, black cardstock base, Ranger Perfect Medium, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot, and clear embossing powder.

With all the possibilities at my fingertips with this stamp set, I better get creating! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Susie McGuire said...

Hi Patty! The header is soooo pretty. It's good to say goodbye to old Mr.Winter and replace him with a lovely summer flower.

09 10