Saturday, April 2, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch Challenge #109

I was experimenting with an old punch and created this flower. Then I saw the new weekly sketch challenge from Card Patterns and had to give it a try. This is what I came up with:
Sending Caring Thoughts
Here's the sketch I worked from:
Card Patterns Sketch 109

For my scalloped edges I took the guard off of my corner rounder. I love getting multiple uses from my punches!

Products Used For This Card: Card Patterns Sketch #109, Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper, Bazzill, PTI Cardstock in White, Handmade Flower, Corner Rounder, Dotted Scalloped Edge Punch From EK Success, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Barn Door, Embossing Powder, Hero Arts Clear Stamps - CL499 - Special Note Of Thanks.

Stop by Card Patterns and check out all the gorgeous cards this week from their design team!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

so Beautiful!!! Don't ya just love it when you pull out an old tool and make something wonderful with it?!?!!

~amy~ said...

fun card..love the bloom! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

How sweet! I love the bright colors and those stripes. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Kristii said...

Soooo pretty!! Love the colors and the flower is beautiful!!!

09 10