Monday, March 28, 2011

A Few Cards To Share

I was organizing the cards I've made lately and came across two that I haven't shared. I have a pile of pet photos that are just waiting to be made into cards, so keep watching my blog for them.

This first card is Homer. His owner, Jo Ann Shroyer, so kindly let me use his image. Thank you Jo Ann! I love the look on his face! I've got a few more sentiments I want to use with this photo, so watch for more Homer cards.
Big...

This one is our beloved Calvin. He was such a wonderful cat. He loved lounging in the sun!

Spread...

Here's a notepad I created using playing cards. I had opened two decks of cards to create some recipe cards for a now defunct swap I was in. Now I've got some cards to use in projects.

Card Notepad

I used my Zutter Bind-It-All to put it all together.

Card Notepad2

Products Used for the cards: PTI Cardstock in Rustic White & Kraft, Sizzix Photo Corners #2 Die, Stampendous! Dot Sparklers, EK Success Binding Edge Punch, May Arts Jute, Hero Arts Stamps - CL417 - Huge Hugs, CL129 - Anytime Messages. Photo of Homer Courtesy of Jo Ann Shroyer.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10