Monday, December 20, 2010

Sparkle & Merry

This year while designing Christmas cards I really tried to keep the embellishments to a minimum. I guess what I mean is, I tried to keep them closer to the card and not "popped" up as much. When you're paying sixty-four cents for each stamp (and this year I mailed out 70!) it gets a little pricey to say the least! Oh well, Christmas only comes but once a year :)

For this card I used an ornament punch from EK Success. I bought it last year, but only used it this year.

Ornament Christmas

I embossed the sentiment on this card. I really like embossing, but I have such a love/hate relationship with it. It just doesn't always work for me. I seem to waste more paper trying to get it perfect, end up tossing it and just going with a plain old stamped image. I was successful a few times this year.

Products Used For This Card:
Bazzill
Reminisce Christmas Red Swirl & Glitter Factory
EK Success Ornament Punch
Nestabilities Labels One
Stampendous! Silver Embossing Powder
Versamark
Patterned Paper - Not Sure of Manufacturer
May Arts Ribbon
Hero Arts Clear Stamps - Tree-Mendous - CL465

No comments:

09 10