Thursday, December 30, 2010

Poinsettia Merry Christmas

I "scraplifted" this card design. One day while shopping at The Baker's Wife, I saw a card that made me "oooh and aahhh". It was created by employee Mary Ann Craig. The card base was black (my favorite!). I'm a sucker for anything plaid so I loved the red and black together.
Poinsettia Merry Christmas

I used an off-white, green and black for my card bases. This card would be extremely easy to mass produce. I made six of this one.

One thing new to my card making was the use of stickers for the sentiment. I always stamp my cards. I used gold Merry Christmas stickers from Best Creation. I bought both the gold and silver and I have plenty left to use next year.

Products Used For This Card:
Bazzill
Patterned Paper from BasicGrey - Jovial - Tartan Plaid - Winter Garden
EK Success Open Scallop Edger Punch
Hero Art Poinsettia's
Making Memories Brads
Best Creation Merry Christmas Stickers
Card Design Inspired by Mary Ann Craig

Have a great day!

No comments:

09 10